Our Journey: Where we Come From
● 1966 - Founded by Mr. R. T. Shah
● 1975 - Started Oboi Laboratories
● 1990 - Ciron Drugs & Pharmaceuticals was established with the Tarapur Plant
● 1992 - Initiated Exports
● 2003 - WHO-GMP Certification recieved
● 2005 - Export Star House Status recieved
● 2007 - Purchased Makers Laboratories, Palghar site from IPCA Group
● 2008 - New Sterile Parameter (Plant-B) with Lyophilizer
● 2012 - WHO - Geneva approval for chloramphenicol oil injection recieved
● 2014 - Renovation for Palghar site
● 2015 - New External Line (Creams, Ointment, Gels) from IMAPG introduced
● 2016 - Upcoming Sterile Parenteral Facility for Regulated Markets
Our Core: What We Are
CIRON Group has built a reputation for excellence and superiority on the foundations of offering consistently high quality, constantly expanding product portfolio, timely deliveries, and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities-conforming to the most stringent as well as demanding international standards.
Ciron Group of Companies has been involved in developing a growing portfolio of best-in-class pharmaceutical formulations in the healthcare arena. Ciron is today large and dynamic group and marks a leading position in the field of pharmaceutical formulations manufacturing and export.
Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Mumbai, India with manufacturing units in Tarapur & Palghar (approx 2.5 hours from Mumbai International Airport).
Our Epicentre: Who We are
Our Strength: What we Offer
A combination of highly trained professionals, advanced technology, and superior customer service has helped us reach the pinnacle of success in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of tablets, capsules, syrups, injections, ointments, and powders.
Ciron has carved a niche for itself in the sphere of operations of manufacturing Ampoules, Vials, Eye / Ear / Nasal drops, Lyophilized products and Lyophilized bulk. Manufactured in India, these niche products help make CIRON market-friendly in India and abroad.
Along with training of technical personnel, CIRON invests almost 40% of its Annual Profits in acquiring the latest machinery for its plant; ensuring a constant upgrade in the quality of its products, keeping them in line with the finest in technology.
It is our endeavor to bring solace to the suffering humanity through effective and high-quality products, offered at competitive prices.
Our Future Plans: Where We are Going
State-of-the-art sterile manufacturing facility for Injectable & Ophthalmic products for regulated markets in compliance with USFDA, UK- MHRA, EU, ICH & PIC/S requirements.
Cirons ultra-modern THIRD manufacturing facility is ready to cater the needs of Regulated & PIC/S markets
● Fully equipped 80,000 square feet manufacturing facility.
● Highly automated & 21 CFR Part 11/EU GMP Annex 11 compliant new
● Facility design in compliance with USFDA/EU/ICH cGMP guidelines with
fully equipped QC Laboratory & Stability units.
● QMS & DMS software for paperless documentation.
● Seamless Mingling of GMP with QBM-A Business Excellence Tool.