Pharmaceutical companies hold a major place in speeding up the pace of economic growth of India and their share in the global medical supply chain seems to grow with each day. Pharmaceutical exporters in India have become one of the major sources to meet the global supply of a wide range of vaccines and other generic drugs as well. Many reports state that India has become one of the largest manufacturers of drugs and it facilitates a large quantity of drugs that fulfills major part of the demands arriving from the global market, especially from US and UK market.
About Indian Pharmaceutical Industry:
Indian Pharma companies have been setting benchmarks of quality, excellence and standard manufacturing as well, in the world. Considering the pace with which the medical field is evolving and the cluster of newbie manufacturers entering into this industry, some major Pharma Manufacturing Companies in India have still managed to be one of the leaders in the market.With an aim to deliver only the best to its consumers, Indian pharmaceutical companies never fail to fulfill their promise of trust with the help of their highly standardized manufacturing plants and products. These companies are also renowned as pharmaceutical formulation manufacturers on a contractual basis for clients belonging to different corners of the world because of serving them with something better and bigger than their expectations.
Key factors about Indian Pharmaceutical Industry:
- With a clientele base which is spread all across the globe, these Pharma companies aim to fulfill client’s requirements of generic, custom made or branded medicinal combinations.
- Every Pharma company consists of a specially assembled R&D department for developing brand new formulations to meet client’s and market’s demand.
- India has become one of the largest sources of generic drugs around the globe by supplying 50% of global requirements for a wide range of vaccines, 40% of generic demand in the US and 25% of all UK medicines.
- India tends to be one amongst the six largest markets for pharmaceuticals worldwide by 2020. It has only been possible due to the leading pharmaceutical exporters in India.
- Equipped with state of the art machineries and technology for manufacturing, inspection and quality control along with all the facilities that are required for an untouched operation.
What makes Indian Pharmaceutical industry an excellent manufacturer?
With their efforts to touch people’s lives with their valued medicines and for maintaining excellent quality standards, India has managed to emerge as a leading provider of medicines.
- Each production company consists of different air handling equipments and all required steps are taken to avoid cross contamination
- Cutting edge quality control labs
- Automatic and semi automatic machinery for inspections
- Up to date with all the significant development in technology related to medical field
- Precautions are taken and required machineries are always available to carry out operations fulfilling all the norms of productions in a Pharma manufacturing unit.
All the manufacturers belonging to this industry and responsible for Pharma exports from India, believe in delivering quality, in fulfilling their social responsibilities and in providing their clients with the best of the kind Pharma products that set the parameters for other Pharma manufacturers high in the global market.